As seen on...
Follow us on Twitter.
Check out more of our photos on Flickr.
Please recommend our site on the Tumblr Food directory.
Ask us anything about food or drink here. We'll answer your question openly on this site.
Submit a food photo to us. Awesome photos will be posted here.
Special thanks to Christina Jacobs for our awesome logo.
If you want us to feature your restaurant or if you want to send us food or beer to try, please send us an email here.
FYI: The food is complimentary to us sometimes when we do features on local restaurants.
Mine is Balut which is a fertilized egg. Chicken embryos freak me out. [Henry]
What about you? Answer below.
Here’s a first look at the Little Caesar’s new pizza for families. They’re testing it in the Detroit area only for now until the end of the year. If it sells well, they’ll roll it out to the rest of you in the world.
They call it Pizza Pizza Pantastic. $10 to feed a family. 1 supreme pizza for the adults and the standard pepperoni for the kids.
We had a tasting of this bad boy and it was delicious. I will be very disappointed if it doesn’t continue past December.
Fun facts about Little Caesar’s pizza that I didn’t know…
- Their ingredients are never frozen.
- The dough is made fresh everyday at each location from water, oil, and yeast.
- The last product flop they’ve had was the Big, Big which was a giant pizza back in the mid-90s.
- They’ve gone through 15 different variations of packaging for this new pizza offering.
- From concept to product, it took a year and making 20-30 pizzas everyday to perfect the proper recipe for this pizza.
Without further ado, here are the photos from our private tasting…